by Olivia Klein
Have you ever been stumped on what to give your girlfriend for Valentine’s Day? Here are 10 perfect gift ideas to really impress your girlfriend.
- A poem describing your love for one another. Put cute and romantic memories that you can incorporate into the poem.
- A romantic date. If she’s into picnics that would be a great idea for a date. If you choose to do a picnic make it somewhere quiet and peaceful.
- A photo book of memories together. Use fun and meaningful pictures of you together as a couple..
- A handmade gift like a gift basket full of her favorite things, a box inside a box, etc.
- Handmade treats like cookies, cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries, etc. Get creative with the decorating!
- A scavenger hunt to significant places during your relationship. Create cute mystery boxes or a surprise at every location.
- A backyard movie date. Get a white sheet to hang up outside and a projector to project the movie. Don’t forget snacks, blankets, and pillows for a cozy evening.
- A day all about her. Take her to places that she has always wanted to go even if it’s just to Target.
- I love you because… jar. In a Mason jar create little strips of paper with reasons why you love her. Decorate the jar to impress your girl.
- Customized blankets, pillow cases, phone cases, etc. with memorable photos together on it. Look up online customizable blankets, or pillows, etc. and find a trustworthy website to create your gift.
I hope these help. Happy Valentine’s Day!